On-Call Security Officer
The Lutheran Home is seeking experienced Security Officers who enjoy a fast paced environment with varied duties that include:
- Providing a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors, and staff, including the protection of individuals and property.
- Performing internal and external rounds and follow up/report on all issues or concerns.
- Ensuring that all doors are properly locked, as required. Unlock doors as required or as requested by authorized personnel.
- Reporting any maintenance or environmental issues as appropriate and pick up trash on campus.
- Responding immediately to all 911 calls and directing emergency personnel to area. Respond immediately to all Code Red alarms, and find alarm site as required.
- Investigate, report, and call the police for any criminal activity, auto thefts/accidents, or any threatening behavior on the campus.
Prior security experience preferred. Successful completion of the 20-hour Security Training Program conducted by a local Community College is preferred.
Shifts Available: 3rd shift (11:30pm to 7:30am)