Warehouse Worker (Temporary)
- Warehouse Worker – Temporary
191 E. North Avenue, Carol Stream, IL 60188
- 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 3 Days per week
- Rotating schedule: Every other day
- $12.00 per hour
- Bi-weekly pay periods
- Follow work instructions to pack consumer products in original packaging.
- Prepare consumer products for shipping.
- Maintain work pace to fulfill production goals.
- Work safely using hand tools and lifting products.
- Mask and safety glasses will be provided and social distancing observed.
- Ability to use hand tools to pack and prepare consumer products for shipping.
- Standing, bending, lifting up to 35 lbs products for work shifts up to 10 hours.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- At least 17 years old.
To Apply: Please send resume to Don Wallner ([email protected]). Make sure to indicate that you are a member of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Chicago.