Employer: Parhas & Associates - Palos Hills, IL
Working under the supervision of the office manager, the Administrative Assistant supports the team by managing a variety of general office activities, performing routine clerical and administrative functions.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate well under pressure
- Possess the ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Ability to deal with a fast changing environment, juggle competing demands on time and to prioritize activities
- Ability to understand and map customer requirements into product specifications and features
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have a great sense of humor!